the commercial air rower
Air Rowing machine is essentially a piece of exercise equipment that provides a tremendous full-body workout! It activates the abs, back, shoulders, chest, triceps, wrists, glutes, hamstrings, and calf muscles and packs many powerful benefits for your overall health.
Regular workouts on a Air Rower can help you burn calories, tone muscles, and give you increased energy. Air Rowing machine workout burns an average of 500-600 calories an hour. That’s more effective than many other gym machines on the market.
Air Rower is excellent for those who are overweight or have existing joint problems. A rowing machine is a great alternative for those who are unable to perform weight-bearing exercises, such as running, hiking, walking, and yoga. The motion of rowing is natural and low impact, putting minimal stress on the joints. Air Rower is great for injury prevention and are also an excellent way to strengthen and condition the knees after surgery.
Self-generating Air Rowing machine does not requires mains power, making this machine very efficient. A precision-engineered flywheel design minimizes noise. Nickel-plated chain offers unmatched durability in even the most intense environments.
- Sturdy heavy duty construction
- Fly-wheel with 10 resistance levels
- Eight different exercise programs (Quick start, distance, time, calories, game, intervals (20/10. 10/20. 10/10)
- Ergonomic handle and adjustable footrests for safe and comfortable workouts
- Nickel plated chain offers high durability with low maintenance
- Large pivoting foot footrests with straps
- Comfortable foam handle
- Integrated wheels for easier transportation
- Folds in half for space saving
- FREE delivery anywhere in Ireland
- Frame: Aluminium Alloy
- Color: Black
- Fly Wheel: 10 Levels Resistance
- Nickel Plated Chain
- Display: Track Time, Stroke, Calories, Paddle Width, Stroke Rate, Distance, Cycle & Watts
- Max User Weight: 160kg
- Assembled Dimensions: L-241.5cm, W-62cm, H-101cm
- Weight: 29kg