This item is made on order. So please allow 4-8 weeks for manufacturing and delivery.
Various colours available for steel frame and upholstery.
The M7 6 Person Multi Station:
It’s an excellent piece of equipment, great space saver Multi Station and the main advantage of it, that allows to workout up to 7 athletes at the same time and makes it ideal for circuit group training, PT studio, GAA club, full commercial gym or any fitness facility!
Lat Pull Down: Wide grip lat pull-down is a great exercise for your back if you lack the upper body strength to lift your own body-weight in the regular chin-up (pull-up). This exercise is done on a machine found in almost every gym. A long horizontal overhead bar is attached to a cable that ties into a stack of weights. You can increase the resistance to build your strength gradually. Because it is done with a machine, the movements are easy to control.
Low Row : The seated cable row (seated pulley row) is a key muscle builder and strength developer for your back. However, good technique is important if you are to achieve optimum results safely. If you want to take your training to a new level, try this pure strength move commonly used by athletes and bodybuilders. Seated cable row is the perfect exercise for sculpting the entire back, especially the upper-middle back.
- It’s a 6 in 1 Multi Station
- Multiply pulley system provides smooth movement
- Chin up bar
- Cable cross over – 80kg weight stack on each side
- Leg extension – 80kg weight stack
- Lat pull-down – 80kg weight stack
- Low row – 80kg weight stack
- Extra weight on the standard weight stack 3EUR per 1kg
- Powder coat finish
- FREE delivery on this item in Republic of Ireland
Size of the metal profile:
- 60 x 60 x 2mm (max loading weight: 200kg)
- 80 x 80 x 3mm (max loading weight: 500kg)
- Length 550cm
- Width 340cm
- Height 245cm
- Weight: 720kg (60x60x2mm)
- Weight: 870kg (80x80x3mm)