This item is made on order. So please allow 10-12 weeks for manufacturing and delivery.
Various colors available for steel frame and upholstery.
The M1X Lat Pull Down:
Wide grip Lat Pull-Down is another good exercise for your back if you lack the upper body strength to lift your own body-weight in the regular chin-up (pull-up). This exercise is done on a machine found in almost every gym. A long horizontal overhead bar is attached to a cable that ties into a stack of weights. You can increase the resistance to build your strength gradually. Because it is done with a machine, the movements are easy to control.
Wide grip Lat Pull-Down primarily works the latissimus dorsi. This massive muscle group covers a great area of the middle and outside of the back. It is responsible for both width and thickness.
- Adjustable knee padding support
- Made of heavy duty steel frame construction
- Regular weight stack 80 kg. (Extra 1kg – 3.50EUR)
- Powder coat finish
- FREE delivery in Republic of Ireland
Size of the metal profile available:
- 60 x 60 x 2 mm (max loading weight: 150kg)
- 100 x 50 x 3 mm (max loading weight: 250kg)
- 120 x 80 x 4 mm (max loading weight: 350kg)
- Length 150cm
- Width 82cm
- Height 230cm