This item is made on order. So please allow 10-12 weeks for manufacturing and delivery.
Various colors available for steel frame and upholstery.
the olympic decline bench press
The Decline Bench Press is a strength gaining exercise that trains your upper body by targeting the lower chest muscles. Many fitness experts and bodybuilding legends prefer doing this exercise for pectoral development since it works harder on the chest than the flat and incline bench presses. Moreover, the decline bench press puts less stress on your shoulders as compared to its flat counterpart.
- Adjustable shin pads
- Perfect angle to hit lower chest muscles
- 4 x weight plates storage pins
- Heavy duty steel construction
- FREE delivery in Republic of Ireland
Size of the metal profile available:
- 100 x 50 x 3mm (max loading weight: 350kg)
- 120 x 80 x 4mm (max loading weight: 400kg)
- Length 220cm
- Width 164cm
- Height 128cm
There are no reviews yet.