The Pro Olympic Barbell:
When it comes to weight training, barbells are easily the most popular choice among fitness enthusiasts as they offer far more versatility than fixed-weight machines. This 20kg Pro Olympic Bar features a 28mm shaft, needle bearings, no center knurling, and dual knurl markings for weightlifting or power-lifting. It has been rated at a 680kg (1500lbs) maximum load so you can take your weight training to the maximum!
Fitted for Olympic weights, which are 2-inches in diameter this barbell can take cast iron, rubber coated, bumper weight plates.
Challenge yourself with exercises such as: the bench press, barbell rows, dead-lift, shrugs, squats, lunges and more, to target all of the major muscle groups in the body. Toning and strengthening these muscles will not only add spectacular definition to your body. It will also help improve muscular endurance, promote healthy weight loss and assist with injury prevention.
- Bar Dimensions: 220cm x 28mm x 20kg
- Needle bearings for better rotation
- For use with 2” Olympic Plates
- Tested Weight Limit 680kg
- Medium knurling on the bar for better grip
- Great bar for cross fit, power lifting and general training
- FREE spring collars
- FREE delivery on this bar