the 100kg urethane competition Colored Bumper Plates Set:
The Urethane Competition Colored Bumper Plate Set is our highest quality Olympic bumper plates. Urethane bumper plates have a machined-steel core and every disc is calibrated and tolerance tested to under 5g. The premium Urethane finish ensures the plates are extremely hard-wearing.
Our Urethane Competition Bumper Plate Set comply with the Olympic Weightlifting regulations and meet the 450mm IWF diameter, have a mat finish with embossed KG markings. As the plates have machined-steel cores and a Urethane finish they are thinner than regular colored bumper plates, allowing users to load a far higher volume of weight plates to their bar.
Each plate’s 50.4 mm opening is machined to a precise tolerance that fits closely around the bar. This construction reduces plate rattle, which leads to a more enjoyable workout with minimal noise annoyance. The galvanized metal core consists of four parts that have been designed not to come loose and the bolts always remain tight.
- Weight tolerance: +/- 0.1-0.05% of stated weight
- Plate diameter – 45 cm
- Hole diameter – 50.4 mm
- 5kg Black – 25mm thick
- 10kg Green – 38mm thick
- 15kg Yellow – 44mm thick
- 20kg Blue – 55mm thick
- Set (100kg) includes 2x5kg, 2x10kg, 2x15kg, 2x20kg Urethane Competition Colored Bumper Plates
- Embossed KG marking
- Color coded in accordance with IWF specifications
- Suitable for weightlifting, power-lifting and CrossFit
- 100% natural hardened rubber
- FREE delivery on this item in Republic of Ireland